Monday, September 10, 2012

What's for Dinner? - The Old Spaghetti Factory!

We were in Banff for the September long weekend, and for some reason it has become ritual to eat at Old Spaghetti Factory. We never eat at this restaurant any other time. Odd.
Anyways, I was happy to see they had a Gluten Free menu this time around (it's been a few years since we've been to Banff and consequently eaten at OSF).

I ordered the Cheesy Baked Tomato Chicken Pasta. It was about $14, including your appetizer salad and ice cream for dessert. I didn't have any of their bread, but that's brought to your table too.



It actually tasted almost identical to a chicken dish that I used to make before turning GF. The chef could have been more generous with the sauce, but it was still good.

If you don't feel like cooking tonight, this could be what's for dinner! :)








1 comment:

  1. Interesting...I will have to pass this along to Russel. He always wants to go to OSF, but I just haven't been keen on all that pasta waiting to make me sick!

    And I will remember to ask for more sauce, and no cheese!

    ReplyDelete