Thursday, June 27, 2013

What's for Dinner? - Pizza from Costco!

In follow-up to my previous Costco post about new products....let me introduce to you my new best friend:


Mmmmm....yummy!! Hands down, the best GF pizza I've ever tried. Even beats out Pizza 73, which was my previous #1 fav.

I found this in the freezer section of my neighbourhood Costco. Two generously topped cheese pizzas, each individually wrapped (so you don't have to eat both at once, although tempting...). You can eat them as is, or add your own "extras". I've done both, and each version was equally yummy!

They are a fair size too, at about 10 inches across. Makes enough for me to eat for dinner plus a few lunches. And for the price, you really can't beat it - $12.69 plus tax for the two, which is cheaper than the cheese pizza at Pizza 73 (their's is $9.99 plus tax for one).


Here's the baking instructions - bake from frozen & you'll only have to wait about 10 minutes!


For this one I've added some extras to the cheese....feta, pepperoni & cajun spice!


Bakes perfectly!!


A slice of just cheese


Now, if you're wondering what kind of crust this is, it's rice, but a soft texture and just the right thickness. A stark comparison to Udi's crusts, which are akin to cardboard (and you have to add all your own toppings). Definitely check these out...if you are disappointed, call me over and I'll help you eat it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment