Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What happened to you??

I'm still alive! Just been super busy the last few months...doing things for other people. Which I love, don't get me wrong. But when it consumes my life & depletes my energy, not good. Just burnt out. Trying to work back to normal energy levels...getting there, thanks to my naturopath and his potions!

Anyways, decided I should do something nice for myself tonight - made a batch of chocolate chip cookies with my own GF flour blend, that I had good results with when making chocolate zucchini muffins.


FAIL!

And I was even going to share some with my awesome GF friend tomorrow. Sorry bud. These are too ugly to share lol. I had to eat a cookie off the parchment paper with a spoon! Maybe I can make lemonade out of these lemons....something that uses crumbled cookies???

Guess I should just stick to doing things for other people :)


No comments:

Post a Comment